Saturday, August 27, 2011

And let's try this again...

So this is why I have been gone for TWO years...
My last post was right after baby Peyton was born.  For the past two years I have been living with and for only them! They are magical children...although in public their worst always puts it's best foot forward. Ha! (Try to keep up with the humor, please!) I feel it is a good time to have a little "me" time.  It is a good time because my babies are a tad bit older, which leaves me with a little more "me" space.  I would love to fill the creative space that runs deep in my soul and unless you would like an old, washed-up dancer to choreograph something for you from Amos Lee...I only got this BLOG to express...ME (oh, and the other three!)
So here I go...

Much Love,
Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment