Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Recap Part I


This place has been one of THE most talked about dinner hot spots in the ATX.  I had been waiting for weeks to give it a try!  Reservations are only for parties of 10 or more and the wait is typically over an hour on the weekends.  The cool part about the wait is, that they take your cell number down and give you a call when your table is ready.  This frees you up to visit other places in the area while you wait.



Sway serves unique Thai food and authentic sake.  The atmosphere is very relaxed and open.  I really enjoyed being able to watch the chefs in action due to the fact that the kitchen is wide open for all to see.  

Unfortunately, I am so sad to say, the service was horrible.  Ugg.  From the bartender to the waiter, I have never experienced such rude behavior.  It wasn't even a "over-worked" or "we-are-so-busy" attitude.  Just flat out, blatantly UGLY.  The only reason we would ever return was because the food was mouth-watering DELICIOUS.  Everything was cooked to perfection, some of the most tasty dishes I have ever had.  If you get a change to go, please order the raw oysters.  I am still dreaming about them today!!!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment