Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend Recap Part I

Calling all ladies...Calling all ladies...
Olive and June is THE BEST place for a Girls Night Out.
I had been wanting to try this artistic restaurant for quite sometime now.  It was on the list for Coy and I to attend for a "date night" but thank the Lord, at the last minute my girlfriends had a change of heart from another ATX hot spot and decided to meet up here this past weekend!  It was fun, flirty and delightful!  Architecturally, the restaurant is amazing!  It is entangled throughout a massive oak tree. The tree offers a very rustic feel to the restaurant's three levels.   If you are looking for a place to meet up after work or just a special Girls Night Out, I highly recommend Olive and June!







P.S. We closed the place down talking about world problems, our own home quandaries and most definitely other peoples "hush-hush" troubles! Gotta love GNO!

No comments:

Post a Comment