Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey!
  After last weeks mental breakdown, I was in desperate need of some relaxation over the weekend.  Some time ago, when we had first moved into our house, Coy and I started something we call 'Friday Night Dinners.' FND is where we choose an elaborate meal to cook from scratch with drinks and dessert included.  It is so much fun and we had not had our FND in a while.  Usually Coy is open to eating whatever weird thing I am wanting to cook however this weekend he specifically requested enchiladas...Country Boy enchiladas with margaritas of course ;)

  If down home comfort food is wanted, I turn straight to Pioneer Woman!  This is my FAVORITE, fairly simple to make, out of this world, comfort enchiladas!  The girls had a blast helping out and I hope one day they can make their own little family this dinner!  And...our favorite strawberry margarita recipe is below...no link for that my friends because that is a Lowden creation!  We had fun perfecting that recipe :)  CHEERS!






2-3/4 Shots of Cointreau, 2-3/4 Shots of Central Market Fresh Chef Prepared Margarita Mix, 2 full shots of Hornitos Tequila and pureed fresh strawberries! Shake well on ice my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment