Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Neiman Marcus Lunch

Lunching and shopping is a must in California but it is a family tradition that dates way back, to lunch and shoe shop at Neiman Marcus in San Diego.  I remember picking out my fanciest dress and waltzing into this exact spot when when I was a little girl.  I remember my Nana, my mom, my aunts, my sister and my cousins.  I have taken the girls here before but those trips are memories I like to suppress...throwing embarrassing tantrums, screaming, sweating from trying to keep them from screaming, knocking over the glass stemware and so on and so on.  This trip, this time, was so much fun.  We taught them how to keep their elbows off the table, how to order their food with manners, how to place their napkin in the lap, how to talk with an inside voice and so on and so on.





We taught them the importance of a beautiful shoe.
Oh, and we also taught them the importance of flipping the shoe over and checking the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment