Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Recap Part I

Chuck E Cheese.  Where a kid can be a kid!
Presley had begged for an entire year to celebrate her 6th birthday at the BIG Cheese and at first, just the thought of it made me cringe.  I honestly considered putting "sorry" and "gross" on the invitation!  I was confident the children would have a grand 'ol time just as we all did as kids but I was concerned about the 100 year old location and lack of entertainment for the parents! Most of our birthday parties have been kid centered with adult consideration OR (the preferred) drop your kid and go.  I absolutely did not give this place the credit it deserves!  It was magical for 6 year olds!  It was a quick and easy two hour party packed with GAMES, SING-A-LONG SONGS, PIZZA and PRIZES.  The best part was at the end when she whispered in my ear, "that was the BEST!"  







No comments:

Post a Comment