Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm Back...

And on track.

I needed to take a week off to settle into the new summer schedule.

Our life is still like a freight train racing through the good times but at least all the girls are together and home with me!  It's so much easier taking care of them, enjoying them and spending quality time with them now that they are older.  This certainly is the best time of my life.  Although I am left with very little personal time (if any at all) I am able to appreciate how much they want and need my undivided attention.  If you plan on sending me an email, text message or any other form of communication this summer, please understand it will take me around two weeks to respond.   Ha! No lie.  Just ask my good friends or my husband! It is impossible for me to keep up with this damn phone with all this wet-n-wild, ooh wee-gooey, summer fun we are having!

Fingers crossed, I can find the time to keep up with my pictures!

Aspen took this shot!  She loves to play with my camera.

Slip-n-slide

Pool Time.  She is an awesome little swimmer!

Always a good time at the Bay.
Watching his garden grow.  





No comments:

Post a Comment