Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School




Yep, epic disaster!

 One would think with four years of "first days" under my belt I would have (at the very least) the morning schedule under my belt.  NOPE.  Not yet.  I mention "yet" because I am hopeful for next year.  Oh, the thought of next year brings me great anxiety.  Little Peyton's birthday is at the end of June and the thought of sending a fresh, new five year old to Kinder makes me cringe.  I decided to not send Aspen at five, so we waited until she was six and I have not one regret.  It has been the best thing for her!  However after today with Peyton sighing, snorting, crying, hanging on to me endlessly...forcing me to play Candyland for hours straight y'all, has me thinking all THREE will have a "first day" next year.  I sure hope Peyton and I figure this situation out because, dude, I certainly can't make this puppet show last much longer!

And don't even get me started on the after school fiasco I got going on.  I might as well paint my Tahoe yellow and glue on vinyl letters that spell out SCHOOL BUS.  Sheesh!  The count down to Spring Break is ON!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment