Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Today, I have a heavy heart.

Lately my heart has been so heavy for others.  I have been praying and praying.  I have been asking God to give peace to all of those in great need.  I can't even fathom how these women, husbands, mothers are dealing with their heavy load that life has handed them?  Why?

When I hear about other people's struggles and their stories of loss, it begins to slow down time for me.  As it should for all of us.  I start to see the world differently, the shades of blue in the sky, the simple way the sun makes the green grass seem so warm, the crisp air, the jet black nights, all become so precious.  The little things become precious.  The small moments become important.

This picture was a small moment for me.  I love just being with my children.  Of course one child did not want to take a picture but that is okay, she was having fun helping her daddy.  It was a small moment for our family.

I am blessed.



If you can, will you please pray for these families that are always on my mind and heavy on my heart.

-Ashley Henry Memorial Fund

-Caring for the Cranes

No comments:

Post a Comment