Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sunny...The best friend a girl could have!

I don't think I have mentioned Sunny.  I got sunshine on a cloudy day....You are the sunshine of my life...Sunny days make me happy...no it's for REAL! Sunny is the light of my life (sorry children) but she is the best girlfriend any girl/woman could ever have.  I had to put girl - slash- woman because I have known my BFF, Sunny, since I was 10 years old...and now, I am 22 (if you believe that, I really appreciate it!) Seriously, we have been best friends for such a long time.  I knew early on...like 7th grade...that this was the greatest person in my life and I knew then our friendship was forever.  That 7th grade year we became super close and have never let the tight bond loosen.  If I think about it and if I sit back and reflect over all the years of our friendship...we are like sisters, soul mates, ment-to-be friends forever...God must have had a plan because this is not your typical "oh I really like hanging out with this girl" type of friendship.  It is so much more.  I love her!
So she came into town recently and I took some pictures of her children.  I by no means am a photographer but it has sort of become my new creative and artistic hobby and my best friend allowed me to use her children as photog props! 
Here is photogenic Taylor...

Sweet and Sassy Tyler Ann

And the latest and greatest...Tristen
Are they not the most precious children?

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment