Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Please forgive me...

Here I go again... trying to explain why I have been SO darn busy and because of that, I don't have the personal time to blog! The truth is, I feel like I am constantly blogging all day long in my head with thoughts that I probably shouldn't be putting out there on the web...I am looking for the courage to really let myself go! I want to make this work! I want to feel comfortable expressing my thoughts, like and dislikes on the World, Wide, Web...But who am I? Who cares? I suppose I should just start with something small...
Yesterday...A friend of mine asked, "What, exactly is your workout schedule and tell me everything you eat in a day!" Funny thing is, she followed up with..."In high school you were healthy but not really in shape. Now I look at some of your pictures on Facebook and think...sweet little Brooke is ripped!" bahahahaha! she is so funny! I am not hardly ripped but yes...I do look different than I did in high school :))
So here is what I shared with her:
Monday: Bodypump (ladies, RUN to your nearest gym that offers Les Mills classes and you will NOT be disappointed in the results.  The great thing is ANYONE can do the classes!)
Tuesday: 2 mile run in the neighborhood (BTW...I HATE running!)
Wednesday: Bodypump
Thursday: 3mile run around Town Lake or any other place in Austin for that matter that just takes my mind off of running while I am running.  I HATE running!
Friday: Spin class or Bodycombat...I am usually very sore and tired by the end of the week so whatever feels like might be more of a "fun" class, that is what I do.
FOOD:
I only drink coffee before my workouts.
Oatmeal after workouts
Turkey wrap for lunch
protein bar for snack
and...Whatever I want for dinner!
Sometimes I have a small dessert...sometimes not.
OH...and I drink A LOT of red wine when the kids go to bed, hehe! You thought I was going to say water, didn't you?
Yes, I only drink water during the day!

Much Love,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOKED GREAT in high school and you look fabulous now. The fact that you have the time to work out so much AND do all that you do is simply amazing!!! I mean who has a baby and is back to a 00 a week later. Only Brooke Lowden. You just got it, girl.

    ReplyDelete