Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OMG...

Geeze...
Let me tell you what it is like to have your computer hard drive CRASH and on top of that YOU HAVE THREE KIDS!

1. Because I am an active parent and believe that genuine parenting means, putting down the iPhone, staying away from the computer and paying attention to your children is IMPORTANT... I never have time to call people back, respond to text messages and answer peoples emails! Occasionally I can respond to emails every three days however without a working computer, NO ONE IS GETTING A RESPONDING EMAIL FROM ME!

2.  PTA women's heads are exploding because I can't send mass emails about Valentines parties or Teacher Appreciation Week (which...by the way, is in freaking...MAY!) I will have to get back to you all on this particular topic.  Currently (unless they have recently replaced me due to my non response of emails) I am the coordinator for homeroom moms at my daughter's elementary school!

3.  Dance moms are LIVID...that I haven't sent out the mass email about which super-saturated-with-gawdy-rhinestones Tshirts our daughters will be wearing at the upcoming convention.

4.  Talent-Show-Tryout- Moms are thoroughly confused as to when our daughters are practicing, performing, and auditioning for the 2012 TALENT SHOW!

5.  My daughters are being yelled at since I am on the phone constantly/desperately trying to hear the poor tech guy tell me over and over again how to reinstall my hard drive! Ugg!

6.  My husband has this look of sheer stress because he sees it coming...a new computer that costs an arm and a leg is in his near future.

7.  Friends are un-friending me on Facebook because they have sent message after message about when we can meet for lunch and I seemingly am ignoring them by not responding.

8. 5yr old birthday invitations are not being created, photo edited or sent because I have at the moment...LOST ALL CONTACTS AND ABILITY TO DO ANY OF THAT!

9.  At the end of the day any ounce of "Me" that was not already given out to my three girls during the day, would absolutely love to Pinterest, Bloglovin and surf the web but all I got are these four walls to stare at.

10.  That 'ol saying...if mama ain't happy, nobody is happy...Couldn't be more real, than when mama's computer hard drive crashes!

P.S. So, I would like to say...I am creating this post on my new shiny and beautiful computer! Presley's birthday pics are coming soon and I can't wait to share them!

With Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment