Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here...Kitty, Kitty!

Peyton is having a very hard time with life these days...she is TWO! By far, she is the worst two year old we have ever had! Not only does she like to torture me, her sisters, the dear neighbors who just try and help but ALSO the animals our suffering as well...

It started like this...
"look mama!"


"What is this? Oh...can you fill it with water for me?"


I was trying to practice picture taking with my camera.  So I decided to just follow her around. Paying more attention to my camera settings instead of her...the following was caught on camera!





Dear Sweet Peyton...will you please try and come back to us?  I know the "good" real you is in there somewhere!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh...Thank you! I can't seem to ever get the focus spot correct, if only they would pose a little better!

      Delete