Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The apple of my eye

Presley Lowden.
She is so full of life.  I LOVE to take pictures of my children.  Presley LOVES to have pictures taken of her.  She is my favorite to set up photo shoots with.  She performs, plays and thoroughly enjoys herself while I capture it on camera! She is my muse.

I really wanted to capture that innocent moment, the LAST bit of "I have you all to myself." In a few short weeks I will have to share her with a new woman, who will teach her new things, her Kindergarten teacher.  I can only pray that her first teacher can understand and love her the way I do.  This is the middle child.  She is not the first and she is not the last.































I was a little girl
alone in  my little world
who dreamed of a little home me.



I played pretend 
between the trees
and fed my house guests
bark and leaves.




and...laughed 
in my pretty bed of green.



I had a dream.



That I could fly
from the highest swing



I had a dream.


-Priscilla Ahn
Dream







































































































We are headed to the beach this week! I can't wait to take some great family pics and share them with you.

Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! My daughter Brooklyn has a couple of more years before school starts, but I can already feel all of the emotions that come with this big move! Enjoy your beach weekend!

    ReplyDelete