Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I had so much fun on my 33rd 23rd birthday!  I was laying to rest one of my most favorite years of my life and looking forward to another AMAZING year ahead.  I always fretted and stressed in my 20's about how AWFUL it would be to turn 30 or much less be in my "30's" but now I see it as a prime time in my life.  I love the age I am at...I just don't like the sound of it!  Most importantly, I got to spend the day with my daughters.  We went out to lunch with my parents and sister...(yummy) and then we had a play date with my friend Johanna and her daughters! Johanna has an AWESOME play date house because of her very famous chalkboard wall...the girls LOVED it! Later that night, Coy and I took the girls to their favorite dinner spot...P.F. Chang's.

My perfect birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment