Friday, January 4, 2013

iphone Friday

Today was an awesome Friday!  I love it when the girls are out of school and the reason is this... I don't have to force people to go to bed, I don't have to force people to wake up (including myself), I don't have to find clean clothes for all four of us to wear, I don't have to drive the magical school bus from here to tim-buck-to for extra curricular activities all the while making breakfast/lunch/snacks/dinner and picking up the house at the same time! I get to do whatever I want to do.  I am lucky to have girls that enjoy coming along for the ride.  Sometimes it is harder than others to have all three run errands with me but for the most part, they dig Austin.  Cool kids!

My favorite latte from Progress Coffee

Picked up a treat for my husband at Whole Foods

Forecast today was 46 and rainy 

Favorite song on the radio today is Bruno Mars-Locked Out of Heaven



Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment