Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Recap (Formula 1)

Honestly, this has really been the first weekend we have done something other than yard work, house work or children-centered work in Months!  I guess I didn't realize just how consuming the children's lives really are once school starts.  This fist semester of school 2013 has been fun, exciting, overwhelming and one thing after another for the children.  Dealing with three individual schedules is ridiculous. I have had many moments (one on the way to the Formula 1 race) where I have just about needed a paper bag to breath into while reciting my extensive long never ending, list of TO-DO! I'm not saying or thinking I am the only one, I am just preachin' it sister!

Anyway (enough of that!) we had so much fun at the Formula 1 race.  Who would have thought?  I am a LOVER of car racing!?!?  It was loud, every one was European proud (which made for amazing people watching) and fair food was out of this world delicious!  There were SO MANY PEOPLE!

At the end of the race Pit Bull performed and that really amped up the excitement.  I never realized how many of his songs I know by heart!  Woah!

My little family had a great time and I look forward to going again next year!  If you can't beat em, join em!




This was the actual winner of the race!










No comments:

Post a Comment