Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014, Happy New Year!

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me and I'm feeling good!

We all woke up at 10:45 this morning full of new life.  The sunshine was awesome!  I was able to cook, let my house get messy, get ready for the day and pick it all up just before bedtime.  I love NEW YEARS day, it is so energizing! I am ready to begin 2014 with a happy soul and new goals.  I plan to implement a GO, DO, SEE / What About Me / It's The Little Things/ weekly posts to this blog.  I am determined to organize for better time management for myself throughout this entire year.  I am ready to expand myself creatively.   I am anxiously wanting to give more focus on my marriage and the relationship between Coy and I.  Although we are happily married it was unbelievable to reflect (with the help of this 2013 blog) on just how much time and energy was spent solely on the children.  Not that I am wanting to take any time away from them, I just want to create more time to be spent with my husband as well.  Balance,  I believe is the secret to life.  
I wish you all a peaceful, productive and full of love 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment