Monday, January 6, 2014

400 Rabbits

I have mentioned before, one of my favorite places to view a movie is at the Alamo Drafthouse.  It's fun, it's funky, it's Austin at it's finest.  Just recently the Drafthouse opened up a location close by our home and we couldn't be more thrilled.  One of our favorite things to do at this location is enjoy a quick drink and a small appetizer before our movie at 400 Rabbits.  This quaint bar is actually located inside the Drafthouse.  Also it's a perfect spot to meet up with friends and chit-chat before your show begins.  400 Rabbits offers small tables for guests or seating at the bar along with board games to play at your leisure.  I find the board games to be an added bonus because it helps the children stay occupied while Coy and I pretend to be on a date by ourselves.

On this particular night, we actually were by ourselves and we went to see The Wolf of Wall Street.  Definitely for adults only!  I thought it was written well and the acting was effective however it was over three hours of lewd material and that is just not my thing.  I am wanting to see Anchorman 2 and also get back to 400 Rabbits!  Hopefully soon.

If you get a chance to swing by my side of town, check out 400 Rabbits!
A salty dog for me.  Small, delicious and low cal!

No comments:

Post a Comment