Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Holidays, Here. We. Go.

So, SO much has been happening with us this month that it has been a challenge to fit in time to document the details.

I just keep thinking, I can't give up!

I can't wait to print the blog with blurb or Artifact Uprising at the end of the year.  It will be so, SO amazing to have our 2013 in our hands, at our fingertips and in book form for us to reflect on and never forget!  YOU should give it a try too!

We consider Halloween a holiday in our house so for me and my family, the holiday season has started.    For years I have created this crazy holiday schedule packed with family outings, kid crafting, party hosting and over the top decorating.  It is my attempt to hold on and never forget all the wonderment and excitement these children of mine bring to the holidays.  Don't get me wrong, most  all of the time, they are screaming, fighting and refusing to join in on all of the FUN I am attempting to produce.  It can be exhausting in the moment but when I am able to go back and look at the pictures, the joy that the madness brings is awesome.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

So...let the madness begin, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment