Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekend Recap (Dierks and Miranda Concert)

Hey Y'all!  I am so excited today is October 1st.  I love October and the holiday season that follows it!  We had the most amazing weekend to finish out September 2013!!!  There was so much that was jammed into this past weekend and thank the Lord, my parents really stepped up to the plate to help out.  Of course there were PTA meetings, ballet practices and soccer games but because Mimi and Papa offered to help out with all of that stuff, Coy and I put the petal to the metal and partied like young rock stars.  Note to self...not a good idea to pretend you are young and a rock star.  Instead of focusing on the massive head ache I endured Sunday and Monday, I can't wait to show you just how amazing Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert were in concert.  Only in Texas can you get a concert-vibe that makes you feel so white trash!  The explosive concert took place at the Austin360 Amphitheater which is apart of the Cicuit of the Americas,  Formula One race track...yep, I said race track...to all of you reading this from California! This was my first time at this track and it is now my favorite venue of all.  It was open, under the stars and spacious.  The food booths and bars snuggled the crowd close by in a U shape around the seating areas.  This layout makes for very easy access to everything.  The acoustics were amazing and the music rocked!
I have been a big fan of both artists for ten years now.  It's always fun to see them play live!












I highly suggest you check out Jukebox Mafia...hilarious, entertaining and talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment